Insurance Matters  
Auto Insurance Made Easy
Liability (Required by the law)
Covers bodily injury and property damage (BI/PD). This covers your legal liability, up to the dollar limits you
select, for damages caused to others in a covered vehicle accident. In most states today, liability insurance
is mandatory.Under BI/PD, your insurance company pays for damages to an injured person and for
property damage that you are legally obligated to pay as a result of an accident. If your policy covers you
in the event you’re sued after an accident, your insurance company will pay for a lawyer to defend you.
Liability limits generally appear as three numbers, for example, 15/30/10 or 100/300/100. The first number
refers to the maximum amount, in thousands, that your insurance company is obligated to pay for bodily
injury per person. The second number is the maxi-mum that would be paid out for bodily injury per claim
and the third number represents the maximum amount your insurance company is obligated  to pay for
property damage you cause.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage pays for
damages that you are legally entitled to recover for your
bodily injury. In general, this coverage provides what you
would have received from the other person's insurance
company if that person had insurance. This coverage may
also protect you if the person who caused the damage
does not have enough insurance.
Medical Coverage
Medical payments coverage applies
no matter who is at fault and covers
the cost of reasonable and necessary
medical care provided to you as a
result of a car accident.
Required by financing companies usually referred to as  "Full Coverage"

Collision coverage pays for damages if your vehicle overturns or if it collides with another vehicle or object.
Collision coverage is subject to a deductible amount that you choose. The most frequently selected
deductible amount is $500. Select a deductible amount that you are comfortable with ---if there is a
Collision claim on your policy, this will be the amount you'll generally be required to pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for damage caused by an event other than a car collision, such as fire,
theft, vandalism, hail or food. Comprehensive also covers damage from hitting and animal and covers the
cost of a rental if your car is stolen. Comprehensive coverage is also subject to a deductible amount
---usually the same amount you choose for Collision coverage.
Full Glass coverage, Rental and Towing reimbursement:
This are not attached to any of the coverage selections, they are separate and change your premium when selected.
Bosway Auto Insurance Group
Send a Quote Request
Call (623) 882-0661